Struggling to reach your healthy weight?
Your weight loss journey isn’t just about looking better in your clothes. It’s about improving your overall health so you can enjoy life. Being overweight can also lead to many chronic health conditions including:
Losing weight on your own can be challenging. Our medically supervised weight loss program aims to assist those struggling to be successful. The program’s protocols are clinically approved and supervised. Key components may include:
- Your initial visit includes blood work and an EKG to measure heart health.
- We will monitor important hormone and electrolyte levels to ensure they are optimal for weight loss.
- Medication will be prescribed to help suppress appetite and/or make you feel fuller faster to support sustainable results.
- You will have regular follow up visits (no appointment needed) to track weight loss, measure blood pressure, pulse rate, and body mass index (BMI), as well as monitor exercise and eating goals.
- We provide guidance for caloric restrictions, exercise, and the benefits of balanced nutrition.
*Depending on your insurance plan, this program may be covered.
The following centers offer the Medically-Supervised Weight Loss program:
Ascension Saint Thomas Urgent Care
Baptist Health Urgent Care centers
Sherwood Urgent Care centers
Washington Regional Urgent Care centers
Select Urgent Team Centers in Tennessee
And our Physicians Care center in Cleveland, Tennessee