The Urgent Team Family of Urgent Care & Walk-in Centers understands when the need for care is urgent to you, the solution needs to be compassionate, comprehensive, and convenient - and have economic value.
Instead of an expensive trip to the nearest hospital emergency room, or a long wait for a doctors appointment, our urgent care centers are easily accessible, with hours available on nights and weekends.
Urgent Team began in 2011 after recognizing a need in many communities for high-quality walk-in medical care for non-life or limb-threatening injuries or illnesses, as well as occupational health services. From sprains and broken bones to common illnesses that arise, the ailments that interrupt our lives don’t happen on a schedule. Similarly, when workplace health needs exist (from DOT physicals, employment health assessments or workplace injuries), we are here to meet those needs.
Our team of healthcare professionals is committed to providing immediate family and urgent care with exceptional service at affordable prices in a comfortable setting.
Mission, Vision and Valued Behaviors
At Urgent Team, we believe all individuals should be treated with dignity and respect.
Our mission is to serve our communities with the highest quality, affordable and convenient urgent and family care, delivered by exceptional and compassionate teams. Our vision is to be identified as America’s foremost urgent and family care company.
Our valued behaviors are:
- Integrity: Acting in an honest and ethical way
- Service: Providing patients with a “value” experience
- Relationships: Treating all individuals with dignity and respect
- Excellence: Pursuing continual improvement in who we are and what we do
- Results: Insisting on optimal performance
- Measurement: Analyzing outcomes in everything we do
- Communication: Sharing information proactively